The Lions Of Africa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Roleplay will be open once we have 2 more members join. Please Welcome our Newest Member, Kaine!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kaine ~ "I don't belong here"
.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:30 am by Zaka

» ◊Z₳Ҝ₳◊ .:::ㄚơʊ €ⱥɳŋŏť ㄒıέ ϻє ժṑաή:::.
.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:10 am by Kaine

» The Elephant Graveyard
.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:38 pm by Duke

» Ami Village
.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:29 pm by Zaka

» .:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::.
.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:34 pm by Duke

» Biography Guide
.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:45 pm by Zaka

Most active topics
◊Z₳Ҝ₳◊ .:::ㄚơʊ €ⱥɳŋŏť ㄒıέ ϻє ժṑաή:::.
.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::.
Kaine ~ "I don't belong here"
Top posters
Zaka
.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. I_vote_lcap.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. I_voting_bar.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. I_vote_rcap 
Duke
.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. I_vote_lcap.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. I_voting_bar.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. I_vote_rcap 
Kaine
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Lion's Age : 27

.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. Empty
PostSubject: .:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::.   .:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:24 pm

.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. Coolte14

.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. Credo_10

Name:
Duke

Nickname:
Little Duke, Du, Little, Dukester, Dukings

Species:
Rare white lion

.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. 0b558710

Build:
Duke is rather large and muscular. His legs are long and his jaws are powerful. He is the second largest male. Some call him Little Duke as a joke to his large size.

Fur Description:
Duke's fur is white so he always stands out in the crowd.

Eye Color:
Very pale blue. Duke is blind but never has it made him weak.

.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. Wlmale10

Personality:
Duke has a big sense of humor. He's always cheerful and happy to help. He likes to play harmless tricks now and then. Duke is kind and very respective towards others. He's not the type to hold grudges or make fights. Duke is a peacemaker who prefers to handle things calmly. But that doesn't mean he wont fight for those he cares about. Duke can become very overprotective of the pride and wont let anyone hurt them. Duke is very fearless and not easy to make mad.

History:
Duke was born into this pride. He was a very naughty cub that always played around and made pranks. As he got older, he got slightly more mature. He became an apprentice and learned how to fight and hunt. He slowly rose to Delta then eventually Beta.

Teenager:
.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. 58013310

Cub:
.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. White_11

Weaknesses:
As said, Duke is blind. He cannot see anything but little shapes. However this has never tied him down. Also because he is white lion he can easily get sun burnt.

Strengths:
Although he is blind, his hearing is the best. There is no way of sneaking up on him. He will always know when someone is around. Duke is also a specially trained fighter and hunter.

.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. White_10

His mane
Playing with cubs
Spotlight
Females
Sitting in the sun
Messing with Zaka

Dislikes:
Those that hurt the pride
Lone males
Spoiled cubs
Getting sun burnt

Other(optional):
Nopes

.:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. White-10

Last edited by Duke on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaka
Admin
Zaka

Location : Running Around in Circles While Screaming PIE! PIE! FLY PIE! FLY!

PostSubject: Re: .:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::.   .:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Wonderful Bio U have here Duke... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thekillerlions.board-directory.net
Duke

Duke

PostSubject: Re: .:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::.   .:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Thanks. Now you can see why I took so long. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zaka
Admin
Zaka

Location : Running Around in Circles While Screaming PIE! PIE! FLY PIE! FLY!

PostSubject: Re: .:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::.   .:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Yeah, The Color Is Magnificent! (On my bio NOTHING cool works XD)
Back to top Go down
https://thekillerlions.board-directory.net
Duke

Duke

PostSubject: Re: .:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::.   .:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Lol. Don't worry I'm usually to lazy to make my bio colorful and put pictures. This is rare moment. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::.   .:: Duke ~ An eye for a eye makes the whole world blind ::. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lions Of Africa :: Lion Biographies :: Lion Biographies-
Jump to: